Putting together a physical yearbook: Step 1
A document of my process for putting together a physical yearbook for my family for 2009:
Firstly an audit of some of what we have got to organize:
- 1272 iphoto photos + 86 cellphone photos
- 381 Facebook status updates Rachel (we automatically bring in our Tweets but I have deleted some Tweets from my Facebook timeline – not sure if I will add these back in using an export from Twitter and I add quite a few directly into Facebook)
- 531 Facebook status updates Regan
- 47 Facebook status updates Eli
- 4 blog posts on Eli’s (private) baby blog
- 38 blog posts on cre8d and ?? blog posts on Throng – not sure how many (if any) of these belong in a family yearbook?
Other possible elements:
- Favourite memories/moments
- Favourite websites
- Favourite songs
- Numerous videos – stills could be taken from these?
- TripIt itineries
- Movies watched at the cinema (only 2 given that we have a baby!)
- TV series we watched
- Amazon purchases
- 2 Google calendars
- 2 Remember the Milk accounts
Is there anything else I should think to include in a physical yearbook form?